Taiwan restaurant in DC?
Ar Fai Ve
2004-12-10 17:36:49 UTC
Does anyone know of any Taiwanese restaurants in the
Washington, DC area that serve wu3 jing1 chang2 wang4 or
sha1 guo1 niu2 nan2? Thanks for any help.
Scott Dorsey
2004-12-10 18:41:49 UTC
Post by Ar Fai Ve
Does anyone know of any Taiwanese restaurants in the
Washington, DC area that serve wu3 jing1 chang2 wang4 or
sha1 guo1 niu2 nan2? Thanks for any help.
I have not seen it on the menu, but I have seen _some_ Formosa-style
dishes at the Great Wall Seafood Restaurant, (202) 371-8118 although
the management there is from the mainland. They might at least have
a better suggestion on who might have more.
--scott